Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at CallHealth Services Pvt Ltd
Views:8994 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
CallHealth - Head - Marketing (12-18 yrs)
- Provide the planning and leadership to the Marketing Department by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed in order to meet and exceed the goals of the Marketing plan.
Having significant experience in BTC & BTB marketing
- Assume overall responsibility for developing the annual marketing plan for the organisation; for strategic market planning; market research programmes; field force activities, and control of the marketing budget.
- Prepare new product marketing plans for product introductions in cooperation with senior management colleagues in Medical, Health Economics, Finance, Sales and Marketing.
- Should have handled Marketing function for a large FMCG / Retail/ On line Retail / B To C
- Effective implementation of Customer Surveys
- Should have handled the Marketing Budgets beyond 40 - 50 Cr p.a.
- Complete exposure and understanding of systems and processes in Healthcare Industry. Organization and driving large customer base
- Should have handled marketing of product / products in the Health Care Space
- Should have shown a significant improvement in sales with a direct co relation with the marketing spend
- Structured consumer segmentation, identifying new trends in direct business and designing customer pull tactics.
- Having a significant correlation b/w marketing strategy & growth in sales
- Having expertise in Direct Marketing / Indirect Marketing
- Continuously developing new strategies by looking at the market and recommending the same to the management.
- Responsible for organizing Press meets & conferences.
- Expertise in implementing operational plans, brand promotion & market plan execution with proven ability to achieve organizational objectives.
- Adept in new business & market development, brand positioning and handling complex business modules.
- Skilled in managing teams to work in sync with the set parameters & motivating them for achieving organizational and individual goals
- Implementing strategic / marketing & branding plans to enhance the visibility to make our hospital as a preferred partner & Top of the Mind brand.
- Conducting competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends & competitor's move to achieve market share metrics
- Establish a system of reports and communications for all information from the marketing team to the sales team and for feedback and request from the sales team to the marketing team.
- Participate on relevant Medicines Australia and other industry committees ensuring that the company has a high level of professional standing.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of:
a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the Organization's image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications; and all Organization marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, client acquisition and so forth.
- Responsible for the achievement of marketing/communications/public relations mission, goals and financial objectives. Ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to these goals and objectives and report progress to the Executive Director and Board.
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/ public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Ensure articulation of Organization's desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the Organization, and assure communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all Organization publications.
- Coordinate media interest in the Organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Act as the Organization's representative with the media.
- Coordinate the appearance of all Organization print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.2
- Develop, coordinate and oversee programs, technical assistance and resource materials to assist chapters in the marketing, communications and positioning of their activities.
- Provide counsel to chapters on marketing, communications and public relations.
- Ensure that the Organization regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity. Monitor trends.
- Leads projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and special events.
Planning and budget:
- Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth preparation of the marketing/communications/public relations function.
- Work with senior staff, other staff and volunteers to develop and maintain a strategic perspective -- based on marketplace and constituent needs and satisfaction -- in organizational direction, program and services, and decision-making; and, ensure the overall health and vitality of the Organization.
- Effectively enable volunteers and staff so they can take action on behalf of the Organization by:
Transmitting the Organization's values, vision and direction;
Engaging people in the meaning of the Organization;
Respecting and using the skills, expertise, experience and insights of people;
Providing direction and resources, removing barriers and helping develop peoples skills
Articulating expectations and clarifying roles and relationships;
Communicating which includes helping people transform information into knowledge and learning;
Encouraging people to question organizational assumptions and ask strategic questions
Ensuring quality decision-making;
Develop ongoing liaison with key opinion leaders, patient support groups and other
Ensure that the systems are in place whereby all Sales and Marketing staff including
Organise and direct marketing and strategy meetings on a regular basis whereby the
Report on marketing committee and strategy group activities to senior management
Responsible for performance appraisal of marketing and sales managers and for providing
Assist the COO in establishing pricing policies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.