Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at CallHealth Services Pvt Ltd
Views:2895 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
CallHealth - Head - Business Development - Medical Tourism Business (10-18 yrs)
Head - Medical Tourism
Main Accountabilities :
- To Develop & implement Medical Tourism business under CallHealth Banner.
- Should study the existing market, analyze the dynamics, the players in the market & their marketing models.
- To evolve/incubate a sustainable & scalable model for implementation.
- To test the evolved model & stabilize it.
- Should be responsible for Business Development of Business.
- Should be responsible for effective Alliance and Partnership development globally & ensure a model for remunerative symbiotic of Business.
- Should be responsible for P&L, Consumer Service Experience of setting up of Business.
- Should develop Business Operations from ground up to sustainable revenue.
- Should be aggressive about exploring newer channels, leading to business development Alliances & Partnerships - both National & international.
- Should be involved in Product Development & Augmentation in Digital Space
- Should take accountability of People & Talent Management
- Integrating the available resources.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Should be responsible for Optimizing the Revenues & increasing the net earnings
- Should involve in Marketing & Communications Managing Contracts & Negotiations
- Qualified from reputed MBA College, with 10+ Years
- Age Limit below 40.
- Good Team management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, a thorough knowledge of the National & international business and applicable regulations, strength of character, integrity, and above all a professional approach.
- Candidate should be smart and articulate with good communication and presentation skill.
- Should have Business Planning & Execution Skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.