Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at CallHealth Services Pvt Ltd
Views:1304 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
CallHealth - AGM - Wellness Division (15-20 yrs)
- To develop, lead and manage all Wellness activities of the business.
- To develop, implement and innovate, growth focused Wellness business strategy, focusing primarily on new product areas and emerging markets.
- To ensure that profitable business growth is accelerated and that Wellness business success is achieved.
- The Wellness Head should participates in administrative decision making and recommends and approves policies and procedures.
- Heads the Wellness vertical from a P&L standpoint
- Should design & work on the quality process to ensure the appropriateness and quality of medical care being provided
- Should be able to co ordinate with the protocol team & execute the protocols that are agreed upon to meet the various wellness domains
- Maintains, and applies knowledge of social, regulatory, political, and economic factors that relate to patient care services.
- Should have the ability to cross sell & upsell with the help of the medical fraternity in the wellness chambers.
- Should be a mentor / guide for the seasoned wellness fraternity like naturopathy Wellness, Financial wellness, spiritual wellness, yoga wellness, social and economical wellness etc
Graduation and Management course from accredited school extensive experience in wellness industry care, should have handled a P& L independently for atleast 5 + years
- Knowledge of the laws and ordinances pertaining to tele medicine, e consulting services.
- Knowledge of medical principles and techniques, law relating to e medicine / tele medicine.
- Knowledge of practices and techniques of report review and analysis.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships among individuals and organizations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.