Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at CallHealth Services Pvt Ltd
Views:2826 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
CallHealth - AGM - Marketing Communication (10-18 yrs)
Job Description :
Media Buying, Cost Controlling and Agency Management :
a) Managing agency relationships to ensure deliverable are met in terms of campaign planning & implementation
b) Briefing, setting campaign objectives, media planning and buying post campaign evaluation and analysis
c) Benchmarking and negotiation
d) Competitive scanning and reporting
e) Work with media vendors to negotiate rates
f) Should have good understanding of channels rates, CPRP, reach etc.
Driving Strategic Direction :
- Use of consumer insights to deliver marketing value in communication planning
- A data-based and analytical approach to defining key market communication strategies
- Substantial experience in emerging media like mobile marketing, online media, social media etc.
- Exploring and suggesting media innovations in various channels including TV, Radio, Print, O/D, Online, Social, Events, Conferences etc.
Internal Stakeholder Management :
- Work closely with various category teams to deliver on brand and marketing objectives
- Bringing to the table opportunities in line with campaign objectives
- Ensuring and constantly monitoring the business landscape through key metrics. Provide inputs for prioritizing markets, target segments and media vehicle selection.
Desired Profile : Key Skills/Competencies :
- Incumbents from Top B Schools will be preferred.
- Develop, execute and present strategic media plans from inception to completion
- Evaluate & develop media plans for TV, Print, Radio, and OOH.
- Assist Digital marketing team in digital media buying especially for display properties
- Ensure media plans deliver on objectives, are strategic, and meet efficiency goals
- Act as custodian of media budgets - ensure monitoring & tracking and cost effective buying
- Oversee media deal negotiations and buying
- Build and maintain a comprehensive media knowledge base and synthesize information into ideas
- Handle plan & budget changes, provide marketplace information
- High energy, creative and committed to building key relationships to positively influence business results
- Good analytical skills, translate into action
- Proven success in managing agency partnerships, as well as successfully managing internal and external stakeholders; mobilizing a diverse/ team
- Work closely with press & media agencies to ensure focus on media processes and successful implementation of plans
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and work in cross-functional teams
- Strategic thinking, problem analysis and problem-solving
- Creativity and entrepreneurship
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.