Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at CallHealth Services Pvt Ltd
Views:8726 Applications:287 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:259
CallHealth - AGM/GM - eCommerce (15-25 yrs)
- MBA(Premier Institute)
- 15 yrs + Exp
- Lead digital commerce strategy of Health care company and customer experience engagements with a strong focus on business analysis, strategic and financial modeling, differentiated digital experiences, key digital capabilities and/or road mapping.
- Should have handled a P& L independently for at least 5 + years
- Lead or supervise delivery of consulting services to cross-functional client teams; develop and deepen positive working relationships across the client organization, with special focus on executive-level stakeholders
- Engage with clients to identify key strategic challenge(s) and business, marketing and digital needs to be addressed; evaluate scope of strategic engagement
- Define and conduct (or partner with others to conduct) appropriate research activities, and evaluate findings.
- Define a digital program's strategic vision and business goals to guide strategy development and execution, and to move people to action
- Analyze business, marketing and digital performance across products, markets, audiences, and channels
- Provide recognized thought leadership and points of view (including white papers) on Digital strategies and consumer experience including e Commerce, Social Media, Digital in retail, etc.
- Provide assessment and vision of the ideal - consumer experience- by defining key capabilities that differentiate clients and meet consumer needs e.g. define cross-channel implications and opportunities, define impact to brand, etc.
- Support client presentations and business development efforts with strategic thinking, research and analysis
- Work with strategy team members to define success metrics and evaluate business impact of digital strategies and projects over time
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of trends and best practices in retail consumer experience, B2B consumer experience, digital technology, retail strategy, commerce, marketing, relevant industry verticals, and general business strategy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.