Founder & CEO at Talent Destination
Views:736 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Call Centre Head - Collections - FinTech (10-12 yrs)
Strategic/Managerial Responsibilities :
- Project the capacity plan of the outsourced call centre in line with prevalent collections and business strategy.
- Identify and implement suitable tactics/strategy as may be required from time to time.
- Ensure delivery of collection targets while optimizing cost of operations at the outbound call centre.
Core Responsibilities :
- The incumbent will be responsible to drive the achievement of resolution and roll back targets in the portfolio assigned to the Inohuse & outsourced call centre.
- Review of critical parameters at the call centre agent productivity, rostering etc. on a regular basis.
- Design strategies of call centre allocation in line with the prevalent collection and business projections and requirements.
- Ensure and monitor and review the Daily Resolution Rate as decided by the prevalent collection strategy.
- Ensure all parameters of the Service Level Agreement with the Inhouse & outsourced call centre or the prevalent collections strategy.
- Ensure that field referrals are done as per the prevalent strategy and timelines.
- Ensure that timely allocation and realization of pickups generated at the outsourced call centre.
- Setup various vendors to aid pickups and field referrals of the outsourced call centers.
People Management or Self Management Responsibilities :
- Mentor and the team - Bank employees and callers
- Barge in on calls and assess the quality of calls of the callers.
- Review training needs for callers on the floor.
- Map performance vs. target and review them
- Ensure all the agreed Service Level Agreement parameters of the Call Centre and the Bank are met and adhered to.