Manager - Talent Acquisition at Talentiser
Views:1399 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Call Center Manager - Internet/eCommerce (7-12 yrs)
Position: Call/ Contact Center Manager
Company: Internet/ E Commerce
- Serve customers by planning and implementing call center strategies and operations; improving systems and processes; managing staff.
- Determine call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies.
- Recruiting, selecting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing performance periodically.
- Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepare call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Analyze and evaluate emerging technologies such as chat bots, smart IVR systems etc.
- Strategic outsourcing of call center operations.
- 7+ years experience in handling large International contact centers.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Should be familiar with outsourcing requirements.