Key Account Manager at New Way Staffing Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2529 Applications:341 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Call Center Head/Operations Manager - BPO (8-10 yrs)
Job Purpose: Serves customers by planning and implementing call center strategies and operations; improving systems and processes; managing staff.
Call Center Head / Operations Manager Job Duties:
- To look after entire 125 seats outbound call centre operations and deliver high productivity through controlling, monitoring, analyzing & reviewing system.
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Develops call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Customer Focus, Customer Service, Verbal Communication, Informing Others, Process Improvement, Problem Solving, People Skills, Teamwork, People Management, Managing Processes, Emphasizing Excellence
- Salary not a constraint for the right candidate