Investment Analyst at CaHa Capital
Views:260 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
CaHa Capital - Investment Analyst - IIT/NIT/BITS/SRCC/SSCBS/CFA (3-5 yrs)
Designation: Investment Associate (3-4 years)
Overview: CaHa Capital, an investment advisory firm, is looking to hire an outstanding Associate level candidate to assist in the daily operations of a multi-asset class family office client that actively invests in select private companies and Indian blue-chip stocks and other global markets.
Role description: Work alongside the Founder and the CIO to identify and invest in suitable public and private market opportunities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following -
- Source and evaluate new investment opportunities aligned with the firm's investment preferences
- Keep a close track of market trends, opportunities, and industry updates and make informed recommendations on potential investment opportunities
- Research sectors of interest, formulate investment thesis and track market trends
- Support the investment team in the due diligence of potential investments
- Prepare financial models and maintain deal documentation
- Monitor portfolio company MIS reports and present summary to the senior investment team
- Meet with portfolio entrepreneurs and management teams regularly
- Meet with leading VC and PE funds
Educational Qualification: Bachelor's degree from a highly reputable university including IIT/NIT/BITS/SRCC/SSCBS. Additional qualifications such as CFA or CAIA would be valuable.
Job specifications -
- 3-4 years of prior experience working in corporate finance, investment banking, or investment management at top firms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A good understanding of both public and private markets is a pre-requisite for this position
- Previous work experience evaluating NBFCs would be a plus
- Deep interest in investing
- Strong interest in entrepreneurship and the VC ecosystem