Caffè di Artisan - Manager - UAE Retail Channel Distribution Sales (5-7 yrs)
- Caffè di Artisan is a revolutionary, disruptive luxury California-Italian coffee brand, that is wowing coffee connoisseurs and aficionados from across the world. As is unequivocally the view, Caffè di Artisan coffee is quite simply the best coffee in the world. Bar none.
- And what's best is: this coffee luxury comes without the hassles of using expensive machines that require maintenance, repairs and replacements!
- Caffè di Artisan has been voted "The Most Innovative and Disruptive Food Tech Brand" for 2016, at The Mercurys, the Oscars of the Travel Catering market worldwide!
- "The Mercurys" have been the most prestigious award in travel and hospitality catering, worldwide for the past 35 years. It is sought after by the best and most pro-active companies & brands worldwide.
- Caffè di Artisan is also the Official Sponsor to "The Leaders in F&B Awards", the GCC's leading F&B Awards.
- Caffè di Artisan was also placed in the Top 5% New Food Brands in 2016 by SIAL, the World's leading Food & Beverage Trade Show.
- Please click on the link to read the vast and overwhelming testimonials received from coffee lovers from across the world :
- Real Testimonials from Real Customers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU9eh2fgbZY
- The Artisanal vs. The Industrial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoU5KwgLHJU
- Say No to Burnt, Bitter Coffee: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNGOG6iI1ZE
- Fine Coffee. 60 Seconds. No Machines: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJLXmhhmC1U
- Caffè di Artisan is now looking at aggressive expansion across the UAE, GCC, Africa, US, UK and Europe.
- In consonance with our aggressive growth targets, Caffè di Artisan is looking for lateral thinking, fire in the belly professionals who will fan out across the world, building The Most Disruptive Luxury Coffee Brand the world has ever seen.
- Caffè di Artisan offers a fair, equitable work environment where the Only thing that matters are Results. No hierarchy, no politics. Just Performance.
- For further details kindly go through the company's website:- www.caffediartisan.com
Job Description : UAE retail channel distribution sales manager
- We are looking for energetic Distribution and Retailer Channel Sales Manager, with minimum 5-7 years hands on experience in food industry.
Job Title : UAE retail channel distribution sales manager
Job Function : Sales, Retail, Business Development
Industry : Foods & Beverage (frozen foods, fresh foods, beverages, perishable foods)
Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience : 5-7 years
Salary: As per Industry Standards
Reporting to: Director.
Preference: Male/ Female
Job description :
- Will be responsible to develop the company 's modern retail channel sales
- To ensure distributor and promoter management is in place as required and performance parameters, including compliance, are clearly set, maintained and actively managed.
- Identifying and networking with financially strong & reliable channel partners, resulting in deeper market penetration and improved market share; monitoring distribution networks to ensure ready availability of the products at all times.
- Develop channel distribution strategy and lead the channel management & sales development program and proactively recruits new qualifying distribution partners across UAE for Coffee products.
- Develop and maintain healthy business relationships with channel partners and establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Develop and execute monthly and quarterly sales plan.
- Manages and accountable to meet the sales target of product segment / region wise monthly and quarterly as per sales plan.
- Liaison and work closely with sales and marketing team and implement the various distribution programs at channel level across UAE.
Desired Profile :
- Must have excellent relationship with all major retail chains as well as distributors of Frozen Foods in the UAE.
- Excellent writing, editing, verbal communications, project management and decision-making skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Responsible for Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner.
- A wide degree of creativity and lateral thinking is expected.
- Must be willing to travel extensively
- Candidate must have great fire in the belly, and a result - oriented, can- do, will- deliver- results mindset.
Apply only if you are prepared to work long hours, think hard, travel hard, and execute even harder.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.