Senior Executive at Cafe Coffee Day
Views:2318 Applications:1015 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Cafe Coffee Day - Manager - Digital Marketing (5-8 yrs)
- Conceptualizing successful online and mobile campaigns to increase the visibility of Cafe Coffee Day on the digital front
- Expert knowledge of Social Media
- Mobile technology and marketing over mobile
- Be up to date with the latest developments in the online and mobile world
- Familiar with the concept of backlinks and should be able to execute it
- Creative thinking abilities to bring in a strong social media strategy for CCD
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Social Media Marketing:
a. Take operational ownership of all of CCD's social media assets.
b. Ideate and manage new social media brand campaigns.
c. Work closely with the digital agency to execute all social media content, calendars, engagements, etc.
2. Digital Marketing:
a. Work closely with digital team and agency to plan media campaigns across platforms.
b. Liaise with the media agency for regular campaign reports, monitoring, and course correction.
a. Take ownership of SMS campaigns by interacting between internal teams and SMS vendors.
b. Take ownership of Email campaigns by interacting between internal teams and Email vendors.
c. Manage the CCD website maintenance and monitoring with the agency.
d. Coordinate with internal mobile app team for uniform communication strategies.
e. Regular maintenance and updation of CCD caf- location data on Google Maps, Facebook, and Digital Agency.