Assistant Manager at Coffee Day
Views:4055 Applications:925 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Cafe Coffee Day - Brand Manager (6-10 yrs)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities -
1. Creativity and Lateral Thinking.
2. Negotiation & Coordination capabilities.
3. Strong networking skills.
4. Excellent communication/persuasive ability.
5. Data Management. (Analysis & evaluation of the data).
1. 7-9 years experience in Handling alliances or Corporate Accounts in Retail sector.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Product launches, achievement of targets vs actual revenue
2. Setting up regional marketing kits
3. Consumer and product research
4. Execution of ATL and BTL marketing plan, dealing with media and creative agencies for design and execution
5. Evaluation of the current media tie-ups & generation of new tie-ups at the regional & national level with focus on footfall generation.
6. Ensuring the compliance of marketing budget by conducting the monthly review of the expenditure.
7. Innovation in strategy and execution to generate more walk ins
8. Data analytics to measure campaign performance
1. Ensuring the brand strategic plans is rolled out across all the regions periodically.
2. Ensuring the brand plan calendar is created & signed off on the scheduled time.