Recruitment Executive at CaaStle Technologies & Services
Views:1442 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
CaaStle - Director - Customer Service (15-20 yrs)
Director - Customer Service
About the Role :
- CaaStle is looking for an established leader in Customer Service, as the Director of Customer Service, you will lead and scale a multi channel customer service operations team spread across multiple locations, servicing US & UK based clients and end consumers
- You will have some overlap with EST and PST time zones, while primarily working in the IST time zone.
What you'll do :
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of all team operations
- Develop and execute end to end customer service strategies for B2C (ex: end customer support) and B2B (ex: technical operations support)
- Measure, analyze and plan for improvement of customer service KPIs and customer experience
- Liaise with global business partners from Product, Engineering, Client Partnership & Growth etc. to create scalable processes and infrastructure to support business growth
- Define roles and responsibilities, performance goals, career growth path of the CS team
- Foster a culture of high performance, excellence and innovation through focussed training, guidance and support
- Design and implement process governance for streamlined operations
- Innovate and introduce customer service best practices
We'd love for you to have :
- Established track record of building and developing a high performance team
- Great talent management skills
- Effectively manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines and delivery SLAs
- Ability to innovate and an attitude of continuous improvement
- Exceptional data driven problem solving and business decision making skills
- Strong aptitude for operations and exceptional attention to details
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong Excel skills and working knowledge CRM tools, Contact center tools
Education & Experience :
- Bachelors in Science/Engineering or Equivalent
- MBA from a reputed institute (preferred)
- 15+ years of experience leading global customer service teams in e-comm or retail
- Even if you don't meet all of these qualifications above, we'd still love to hear from you. Tell us about your unique qualifications in your cover letter.
- CaaStle is committed to equality of opportunity in employment. It has been and will continue to be the policy of CaaStle to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability.
- This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, such as those pertaining to training, transfer, promotion, compensation and recreational programs.