C1 India - Business Analyst (5-7 yrs)
About Company : C1 India Pvt. Ltd.
CA CMMi Level-5, ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 27001:2005 certified company.
C1 India is a leader in e-Procurement Solutions and Services. As a trusted & preferred partner focused on building tomorrow's enterprise, C1 India empowers clients across industries to automate the manual procurement process through technological expertise, deep process knowledge and innovation. We have experience of 15 years. And we conduct 100,000 auctions per year.
Duties & Responsibilities :
1. Collecting and analyzing data for potential business expansion
2. Identifying specific business opportunities
3. Influencing stakeholders to support business projects
4. Leading projects and coordinating with other teams to produce better business outcomes
5. Testing business processes and recommending improvements
6. Management of various project artifacts such as product backlog, CR Documents, SRS, FRS etc.
7. Acts as a Subject Matter Expert and helps in dissemination of product knowledge within the team/organization.
8. Requirements gathering Are the Core of the Business Analyst's Role
9. Defining, analyzing and documenting requirements
10. Managing requirements at the project level to fulfill business needs
Skills & Qualifications :
11. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
12. Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
13. Superior presentation and negotiation skills
14. Proven management and organizational skills
15. Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments
16. In-depth understanding of organizational data flow and its use in management decision-making
17. 5-6 years of Business Analyst experience preferably from e-procurement domain
18. Bachelor's/Master's degree or higher in business analysis, business administration, finance or related field