ByteDance - Project Manager - TikTok (3-8 yrs)
1. Coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results.
2. Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
3. Partner with Business Operations, Sales and Client Services teams to track opportunities and ensure they remain in scope as they make their way through the sales pipeline;
4. Participate in client communication and provide product recommendations with the sales team;
5. Collaborate with content partnership and product colleagues to develop, test, execute, and measure ideas for specific brand and agency clients;
6. Monitor campaign delivery and make adjustments/recommendations to clients with ops team accordingly;
7. Work with both sales and ad ops teams to timely launch, and assist in campaign optimizations to ensure revenue is maintained and balanced with client goals;
8. Campaign trouble-shooting when needed;
9. Knowledge of digital third-party servers, measurement, content and media verification partners.
10. Glean insights from data, and use that data to make client recommendations and inform future proposals
1. Project manage brand ads campaigns from end to end execution
2. Strong understanding of digital marketing, especially the mobile, social landscape in India
3. Background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
4. Excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks.
5. Ability to work independently and as a team across different departments.
6. Proven working experience in project management
7. Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
8. Knowing implement process of the 3rd party tracking would be a plus.
9. Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.