ByteDance - Creative Strategist (2-5 yrs)
Job description :
- If you're on TikTok, we'd love to see your content.
- We're looking for a Creative Strategist to join us at TikTok!
- As a creative strategist, you'll translate client objectives, audience data, and cultural trends into meaningful insights and creative programs for our partners. You will be supporting brand strategy and sales teams in developing and pitching holistic, integrated campaigns to a diverse portfolio of cross-category clients. This role will report to the Creative Lead, India.
- You must enjoy getting your hands dirty and building work, prototyping ideas. While you'll work closely with your team & the brand strategy team, you'll need to often act autonomously and influence our partners to pursue what you believe is right for clients and for our business.
- You'll partner closely with XFN teams to scale your solutions into tools, resources, and solutions for clients.
- We are looking for someone with a knack for both creative and strategy. Someone who is proactive - doesn't just have ideas, but makes them happen. Who wants to reimagine what we can do to help clients.
- We're looking at people who are storytellers, designers, writers, visual artists, data miners, and trendsetters. Our mission is to attract, influence and handhold brands with data-fuelled creativity.
- Brainstorm innovative ways to create effects in-app using design tools.
- Conceptualize, develop, strategize, design and contribute, illustrations, mock-ups and video edits for pitches - collaborate with brand strategy and sales teams to design and create custom solutions.
- Design on native and branded campaigns for leading brands, and bridge TikTok's aesthetic with the client's brand guidelines.
- Create and refresh design templates for ongoing projects as needed.
- Potentially contribute to playbook, guide and content development on our platforms.
- Collaborate with internal teams on TikTok content, ideating on creative ways to execute and design videos.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
Job requirement :
- Agency experience is a plus.
- Outstanding online portfolio demonstrating success in creating beautiful visual design language and result-focused marketing designs.
- A design aesthetic that is pretty, fun, polished, youthful, and millennial.
- Must have knowledge of pre-production, production and post-production workflow
- Experience in a creative/design/production environment.
- Excellent graphic design and illustration skills, including broad knowledge of typography.
- Ability to use of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Premiere Pro) & Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word & Excel).
- Must be very organized and able to juggle several projects at different stages at a time.
- A genuine interest in and aptitude for the type of content TikTok makes
- Understands the TikTok brand and voice.
- Can work positively and collaboratively with internal staff.
- Grace under pressure, great people skills, high integrity.
- Great organizational skills (both with media management & personally).
- Animation and motion graphics skills preferred ideal but not required.