ByteDance - Assistant Manager - Event Marketing (5-7 yrs)
- ByteDance is seeking an experienced S Assistant Manager-Event to manage highly visible event components for ByteDance various events. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role on the ByteDance Global Events Team.
- In this role you will plan, market, and execute events targeting Media and Advertising. We are looking for a team member with both event management and trade marketing experience.
- Your responsibility as an event marketer will be focused on developing demand generation plans, crafting content, collaborating on execution with channel owners across the organization, and continually measuring results.
- In your role as an event manager you will define the strategy and goals of each program component, manage the budget and timeline, and oversee a variety of vendor and venue partners to ensure all stakeholders are working together to deliver a high-quality experience. You will also utilize exceptional communication skills to manage leadership reviews and post event debriefs.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- 5+ years of experience in event management.
- 3+ years of planning, executing, and evaluating marketing programs through web, email, webinars, social media, and paid search.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverable.
- A willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Experience working on large scale (20k+ attendee) events.
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results.
- Skilled negotiator with proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
- Proven knowledge of industry tools, such as Sales Force, Marketo, Cvent, and other marketing automation tools.