Founder at Byond Travel
Views:4753 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Byond Travel - Head - Sales (3-4 yrs)
Head Of Sales - Byond Travel
About Byond Travel :
- Byond Travel organizes and leads small-group travels for like-minded travellers in over 50 countries. As India's leading platform for bringing together travellers from multiple interest groups and communities, their groups range from women-only travellers to yoga, self-drives to moms & kids, senior citizens and even spiritual healing groups. On request, Byond Travel also creates customized journeys for private groups.
Role Summary :
- Take ownership for team results and provide daily leadership to 8-10 direct reports (sales team members).
- Experience working with customers in industries such as lifestyle, travel, hospitality, luxury products, would be an added advantage.
- Experience of traveling abroad or familiarity with international travel experiences will be a huge advantage.
- Strong background in sales to be able to effectively convert leads into sales.
- Establishing a smooth process to capture and convert leads throughout the sales pipeline. This will require discipline in operations and the ability to generate data-driven insights to constantly improve/optimize the sales process.
- Tracking and execution of team objectives and results to improve the overall customer support team operations.
- Ability to handle difficult customers, customer requests, queries and complaints.
- Process driven, diligent and detail-oriented person, who has the ability to adapt to quickly changing priorities and customer needs.
- 3+ years experience in core B2C sales - in a customer servicing business like lifestyle, travel, hospitality, luxury, along with familiarity in travelling abroad.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Strong leadership skills - implementing business plans and executing sales initiatives at a senior level.
- Experience in E-commerce sales.
Culture fit :
- Ability to own things and get work done.
- Ability to work in a multicultural, fast-paced organization.