BYJU's - Zonal Training Head (7-15 yrs)
Zonal Training Head-Jaipur
- Program Design; Manage and design complex business/ functional specific and enterprise-wide learning solutions across the region while ensuring alignment to overall L&D 7 business strategy. Incorporate appropriate L&D strategies, best practices, and delivery methodologies/ channels that engage internal stakeholders and achieve desired learning outcomes.
- Needs Analysis; Engage with Zonal leaders and stakeholders to clarify needs, conducting
learning needs analyses with clearly established and aligned goals and outcomes.
- Program Delivery; Deliver solutions that meet local and enterprise stakeholder needs, personally coaching/facilitating/ training stakeholders as needed with a team of ZTs.
- Program Effectiveness; Create, monitor & report learning solution engagement and effectiveness measures. Gather and report on necessary compliance data per laws and regulations. Adjust programs as appropriate.
- External Consultant Engagement & Management; Lead the ongoing management of external consultants/vendors/ institutions to deliver solutions as applicable. Create and monitor cost and effectiveness measures, adjusting as needed.
Budget Management; Develop and maintain an ongoing budget.