Talent Acquisition- Specialist at BYJU\\\'S- Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1335 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
BYJU'S - Zonal Business Head (6-10 yrs)
Summary of the Role
In this role, you will be part of the BYJU's (Business Unit), wherein you would be Independently managing BYJU'S learning centers for the given city.
You would be responsible for generating revenue and enrollments, thereby managing center operations, marketing and service operations.
This role would be key in growing the business from grounds-up & you'll be a key member of the team which would be responsible for growth of the business.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- City business head is responsible for managing business from a group of centers in a specific city and is responsible for overall Sales, Marketing, Service and Operations of the city
- Responsible for meeting the revenue & enrollment targets for the branches within the budget
- Planning & implementing marketing activities (ATL & BTL) in the city with the help of a corporate marketing team
- Devising Go-To-Market strategy, for the given geographies keeping the local intelligence of the market
- Understanding the key dynamics of the city and planning the product and academics placement accordingly
- Developing long term value relationships with high potential schools in the city by making personal visits as well as by providing direction to the team for conducting multiple engagement activities in each school
- Recruiting & developing a team of Center Heads, Admission officers & other staff engaged in sales & marketing and developing a culture of talent retention & performance drive
- Collecting and submitting market research reports including market intelligence for key competitors on a monthly basis
- Responsible for success of key scholarship test in the city including BNAT, BACST & Scholarship to ensure
Sector: Sales & Marketing
Experience, Skills and Key Responsibility
- Should have intensive experience in Sales and Marketing profile, preferably from FMCG, Telecom and BFSI
- Business Acumen / Business Orientation skills to understand the dynamics of the city.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent time and work pressure management skill
- Ability to handle large teams, high attention to detail and ability to meet established deadlines
- Strong communication, presentation and persuasion skills
- Interpersonal skills to communicate with various types of client groups and leaders
- Business Operation expert with a keen focus on overall growth of the assigned city
- Innovative thinker, Self-motivator, People manager and drive for excellence
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.