Byju's - Talent Acquisition Specialist (3-5 yrs)
Job Title : Talent Acquisition Specialist
Department : Human Resources
Reports To : AVP
Location : Bangalore
About Us :
BYJU- S is the world's most valuable ed-tech company and the creator of India's most loved school learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in classes 1 -12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT and IAS.
BYJU- S launched its flagship product, BYJU- S - The Learning App, for classes 4-12 in 2015. Today, the app has over 42 million registered students and 3 million annual paid subscriptions. With an average time of 71 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day from 1700+ cities, the app is creating a whole new way of learning through visual lessons. The Disney. BYJU- S Early Learn App was launched in June 2019, a special offering from BYJU- S for students in classes 1-3 featuring Disney's timeliness characters. In early 2019, BYJU- S also acquired Osmo, a Palo Alto based maker of educational games to transform the whole offline to online learning experience.
Delivering a world-class learning experience, programs from BYJU- S are making learning contextual and visual. The apps have been designed to adapt to the unique learning style of every student, as per the pace, size and style of learning. BYJU- S is paving the way for new-age, geography-agnostic learning tools that sit at the cross section of mobile, interactive content and personalized learning methodologies. BYJU- S is also the official sponsor of the Indian Cricket Team.
Role Description :
We are looking for an Talent Acquisition professional with experience in Executive Search and in-house leadership hiring. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover top quality talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and stakeholders. The candidate will be responsible for devising the job description, search strategy, screening and interviewing candidates across mid to leadership positions.
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes including resume screening, screening calls, interviews, present candidate assessment and reference checks
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify and close hiring needs
- Define job description and search strategy
- Identify prospective candidates using Linkedin, IIM jobs among other portals
- 3-5 years experience in mid to leadership hiring
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Ability to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MBA in Human Resources is mandatory