Talent Acquisition Consultant at Byju\\\'s
Views:642 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Byju's - Senior Program Manager (8-12 yrs)
Senior Program Manager
As a Senior Program Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing a number of Pipelines within the company. You will work closely with heads of other departments to achieve productivity goals, resolve issues, and contribute to the company's overall success. As a key player in the management department, you will ensure that all assigned tasks are completed on a regular basis and that all company rules and regulations are enforced.
This is a marvelous opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual who isn't afraid to interact with others and actively work towards goals. If you are confident, intelligent, and professional, our company would love to hear from you and learn about your contributions to other organizations.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Establish and maintain schedules for app development teams
- Establish and assign tasks from game goals, and own the daily project management.
- Manage and run cross functional teams. Anticipate bottlenecks and make trade-offs
- Be responsible for key deliverables and deadlines, by prioritizing tasks and responsibilities to optimize team performance
- Manage resource requirements, establish dependencies and balance priorities according to the given budget to ensure the optimal growth of the project. (constitution of the core team and expansion of the team during development)
- Partner with technical and creative leadership to ensure project vision, deliverables and goals are clear.
- Assist with bug management process and foresee possible delays that could affect quality, schedule or content
- Maintain a creative and collaborative environment, motivate team members, nurture team health and foster a culture of success
- Maintain regular communication with the project team and coordinate dependencies with stakeholders.
- Manage scope and quality, proactively assess and mitigate risk