Sr Talent Scout - Leadership Hiring at Byjus
Views:3659 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
Byjus - Senior Manager - User Experience (8-12 yrs)
Byjus is looking for a Customer Champion who can lead and drive our post sales effort with focus on sustainable customer success, nurturing customer relationship in our rapidly growing business. Within the post sales team you will be managing a large team of mentors/product specialist folks. This role will report to the AVP User Experience and will be based in Bangalore.
- Drive growth and data-driven improvement across the engagement and retention funnel to increase revenue through journey building, Customer Engagement and repeat transactions.
- Define and optimize the customer life-cycle, map the customer journey, develop listening points in the journey and create standardized interventions for each point in the journey.
- Lead Net Promoter Score and Bench marking Program including end to end operations of sending surveys and driving analytics to provide actionable insights to the team.
- Increase the lifetime value of the Customer through greater advocacy and reference-ability; serving as a customer advocate in the evolution of Byjus platform functionality integral to the customer's success.
- Manage a large team of 250+ members to develop delivery plans that maximize the customer experience and achieve higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of Customer Success Managers, defining operational metrics for the team.
- Training unhealthy clients and developing succession plans to bring them back to health.
- Participate in, and/or conduct business reviews of Key customers - activity, outcomes, data insights, and value.
- Drive process improvement initiatives to consistently drive focus on customer experience by working closely with all cross functional departments, identify opportunities to improve the service value chain by influencing and impacting change via business leaders.
- 8-12 years of experience in managing Customer Success/Account Management teams with experience of managing large teams
- Outstanding business consulting skills (forging relationships with senior-level stakeholders; understanding business goals, strategic plans, metrics, and challenges; collaborating on solutions)
- Track record of proactively identifying problems and resolving them before they escalate
- Superior communicator with excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with a rapidly changing product and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where change is the only constant
- Hungry and humble with a low ego, and willing to do whatever it takes to succeed
- Personable and collaborative with a track record of working successfully across teams