Senior Recruitment Manager at Byjus - Think & Learn Pvt Ltd.
Views:1185 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Byjus - Senior Manager - User Experience (3-9 yrs)
As a Senior Manager, User Experience, you will be expected to manage a large team of between 200-400 people and ensure the execution of operational processes. You will be responsible for team scale-up, team dynamics & to enable the business unit to efficiently operate and grow. You may also head a team of skilled Managers who lead Product category/regions across India/Globally.
Core Responsibilities :
- Oversee day to day business operations and keep track of business MIS
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working in a constantly evolving business environment
- Driving a culture of getting things done on time with high quality
- Ability to follow-up and coordinate with multiple internal stakeholders
- Following up clear metrics for performance measurement and turnaround times for each of the key processes
- Contribute in making plans and reviews, prepare complete action plans, productivity, quality and SLA- s
- Serve as a primary point of contact when there are issues related to quality, customer service, escalations
- Communicate policies/issues, new updates at team briefings
- Work closely with Heads of various departments to improve customer & employee satisfaction index
Minimum Requirement/Qualifications :
- Should have 3 - 9 yrs of experience working across Operations, post-sales, customer support.
- Should have managed a team of Leads/Associates/Sr. Associates across various levels
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Good Analytical & Logical reasoning skills
- Proficient in MS Excel (Trend analysis/Forecasting/Reporting) / database applications and other BI Suites.
- Familiar with Industry Standard CRM/equivalent and incident tracking management systems
- Should have a proven track record of delivering targets consistently