Byju's - Senior Manager - Post Sales (6-12 yrs)
Byju's is looking for a Customer Champion who can lead and drive our post-sales effort with a focus on sustainable customer success, nurturing customer relationships in our rapidly growing business. This role will report to the AVP - User Experience and will be based in Bangalore.
- Drive growth and data-driven improvement across the engagement and retention funnel to increase revenue through journey building, Customer Engagement, and repeat transactions.
- Define and optimize the customer lifecycle, map the customer journey, develop listening points in the journey, and create standardized interventions for each point in the journey.
- Increase the lifetime value of the Customer through greater advocacy and reference ability; serving as a customer advocate in the evolution of Byju's platform functionality integral to the customer's success.
- Manage your team to develop delivery plans that maximize the customer experience and achieve higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of Customer Success Managers, defining operational metrics for the team.
- Triaging unhealthy clients and developing succession plans to bring them back to health.
- Participate in, and/or conduct business reviews of Key customers - activity, outcomes, data insights, and value.
- 6 - 12 years of experience in managing Customer Success/Account Management teams with experience of managing large teams
- Outstanding business consulting skills (forging relationships with senior-level stakeholders; understanding business goals, strategic plans, metrics, and challenges; collaborating on solutions)
- Track record of proactively identifying problems and resolving them before they escalate
- Superior communicator with excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with a rapidly changing product and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where change is the only constant
- Hungry and humble with a low ego, and willing to do whatever it takes to succeed
- Personable and collaborative with a track record of working successfully across teams