Byju's - Senior Manager - Learning & Development - Collections (8-17 yrs)
Will need to develop and deliver the below courses from scratch:
- Create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment
- Set the standard and expectations through example in his/her conduct, work ethic, integrity and character
- Able to deliver, project and motivate trainees through effective training methodologies both in group and individual classroom dynamics
- Manage the design, delivery and continuous improvement of training programs in support of the organizations needs
- Utilize a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training programs
- Conduct specific training needs assessments to support the design, development and delivery of soft-skills training programs and strategies
Performance Management Coaching:
- Coach leader to analyze performance metrics and identify performance gaps, patterns and trends with particular focus on performance outliers.
- Coach Leader to prioritize coaching opportunities based on reporting and other significant data sources.
- Coach leader to conduct observations to identify specific behavioral drivers enabling or inhibiting individual performance.
- Coach leader to establish a root cause hypothesis for performance gaps
Leadership and Coaching Skills Support:
- Coach leaders to assess team performance strengths and opportunities and to develop overall strategies for enhancing team performance
- Coach leaders to identify specific organizational, process and system drivers enabling or inhibiting individual or team performance
- Coach leaders, mentors and associate to assess his/her basic leadership and coaching skill strengths and opportunities, to identify his/her development objectives and to establish action plans for closing gaps and/or for leveraging and building upon strengths.
- Coach leaders to determine additional action plans where non-coaching interventions are appropriate, whether other performance interventions or those related to organizational or physical improvements.
Quality and Business Process Innovation:
- Using insights gained from observations, analyze trends at the team, functional, regional and national levels and regularly provide reporting on observed trends and their business impact along with insights and recommendations regarding root causes of observed trends.
- Analyze call and/or interaction trends to identify training opportunities and communicate opportunities to BYJUs senior leadership.
- Provide immediate feedback to direct managers on any observed ethics violation, security breach, or inaccurate information provided to a client by an associate within that managers organization
- Participate in scheduled Quality and/or customer Experience calibration sessions to ensure consistent quality measures across R&C portfolio
- Routinely maintain applicable product and/or business knowledge, skills and system knowledge needed to effectively
- 5-8 years experience as high performing Call Mentor, New Hire Mentor, Coach, or equivalent required
- Leadership experience preferred & ICF credential
- Bachelors Degree or its equivalent in education and experience with a major Area of Concentration in Business Administration, HR, or Organizational Development
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to engage and communicate with Sr. Leaders within our organization
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills