Talent Scout at Byjus.com
Views:240 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
BYJU'S - Senior Manager - Data Science & Analytics - Marketing Team (5-10 yrs)
Reporting to the Marketing Core team, this role's key focus areas will include contributing to Marketing planning, ATL/BTL performance analyses, and providing operational support for BYJU- S ATL/Offline Marketing teams. Core responsibilities include day to day optimization & future readiness of Marketing measurement systems across current projects. Operational support functions will include project assignment, system configuration & tech administration among additional field support functions requested by the Marketing team.
Roles and Responsibilities :
Marketing Strategy & Analytics :
- Support Marketing analytics needs and bring deep, meaningful and actionable insights for the entire organization to leverage and get a pulse on how our Marketing organization is performing as well as the impact on key metrics like top-line/bottom line.
- Quickly structure analyses to answer key business questions to drive decision-making
- Assist with annual planning and weekly forecasting processes
- Build, maintain, and communicate concise, accurate information at all levels of the organization
- Serve as the direct point of contact with Offline Marketing teams, exhibiting strong written and verbal communication
- Provide operational support across CRM/Analytics backend administration, troubleshooting, & reporting
- Provide ongoing sales process training for new and existing Marketing reps
- Elevate the overall customer experience through positive and timely responses (Customer = Field Marketing & ATL Marketing team)
Required Skills and Experience :
- Highly productive: Ability to be highly productive and operate with little oversight on day to day basis.
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing/Sales Operations, Strategy, or similar role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Independent, self-starter, ability to partner with all business levels
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (or Google Sheets) user with the ability to build complex models and create robust analysis
- Experience & comfort with leveraging Tableau, Sales CRMs and managing/analyzing large datasets is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)