Talent Scout at Byjus
Views:953 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Byju's - Regional Director - Tuition Centre - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (7-12 yrs)
Regional Director - Byju's Tuition Centre
BYJU'S is the world's most valuable ed-tech company and the creator of India's most loved school learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in classes 1 -12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT and IAS.
BYJU'S launched its flagship product, BYJU'S - The Learning App, for classes 4-12 in 2015. Today, the app has over 42 million registered students and 3 million annual paid subscriptions. With an average time of 71 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day from 1700+ cities, the app is creating a whole new way of learning through visual lessons. Disney. BYJU'S Early Learn App was launched in June 2019, a special offering from BYJU'S for students in classes 1-3 featuring Disney's timeliness characters. In early 2019, BYJU'S also acquired Osmo, a Palo Alto based maker of educational games to transform the whole offline to online learning experience.
Delivering a world-class learning experience, programs from BYJU'S are making learning contextual and visual. The apps have been designed to adapt to the unique learning style of every student, as per the pace, size and style of learning. BYJU'S is paving the way for new-age, geography-agnostic learning tools that sit at the cross section of mobile, interactive content and personalized learning methodologies. BYJU'S is also the official sponsor of the Indian Cricket Team.
About the Role:
In this role, you will be part of the BYJU's (Business Unit), Wherein you would be Independently managing BYJU'S learning centers for the given region.
You would be responsible for generating revenue and enrollments, thereby managing center operations, marketing and service operations.
This role would be key in growing the business from grounds-up & you'll be a key member of the team which would be responsible for growth of the business.
Key Roles & Responsibilities :
- Regional business head is responsible for managing business from a group of cities in a defined geography and is responsible for overall Sales, Marketing, Service and Operations of the region.
- Responsible for meeting the revenue & enrollment targets for the branches within the budget.
- Planning & implementing marketing activities (ATL & BTL) in the region with the help of corporate marketing team.
- Devising Go-To-Market strategy, for the given geographies keeping the local intelligence of the market.
- Understanding the key dynamics of the region and planning the product and academics placement accordingly.
- Developing long term value relationship with high potential schools in the region by making personal visits as well as by providing direction to the team for conducting multiple engagement activities in each school.
- Recruiting & developing a team of Center Heads, Admission officers & other staff engaged in sales & marketing and developing a culture of talent retention & performance drive.
- Collecting and submitting market research report including market intelligence for key competitors on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for success of key scholarship test in the region including BNAT, BACST & Scholarship to ensure.
Sector: Sales & Marketing.
Experience, Skills and Key Responsibility:
- Should have intensive experience in Sales and Marketing profile, preferably from FMCG, Telecom and BFSI.
- Business Acumen / Business Orientation skills to understand the dynamics of the region.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Excellent time and work pressure management skill.
- Ability to handle large teams, high attention to detail and ability to meet established deadlines.
- Strong communication, presentation and persuasion skills.
- Interpersonal skills to communicate with various types of client groups and leaders.
- Business Operation expert with a keen focus on overall growth of the assigned region.
- Innovative thinker, Self-motivator, People manager and drive for excellence.
Standard of Leadership:
- Growth Mindset
a. Spotting opportunities for growth in line with business directives
b. Strong focus on marketplace
c. Willing to challenge the status quo
d. Build networks and leverage ideas
e. Turn ideas into action, persistent
- Consumer and customer centricity
a. Real interest in impacting a child's future
b. Up to date with market trends and changes in the education ecosystem
c. Spot opportunities to improve business processes
- Accountability and Responsibility
a. Clarity on goals and KRAs
b. Acceptance of responsibility
c. Gain trust of stakeholders and team
d. Ownership of the initiative
- Building talent and teams
a. Recruit great people
b. Clear development goals for self and team
c. Develop effectiveness of the team
Academic Qualification: MBA from Tier 1 college (Mandatory) with experience of 7 - 12 years.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.