BYJU'S - Regional Director - Academics (10-17 yrs)
We are one of the world's leading education-media-technology companies and we are making millions fall in love with learning. We are coming up with the next generation of physical learning centers across India. We are looking for enthusiastic and competent professionals who can think both, in and out of the box, to help students in a more interactive and tech-based environment and make them learn better. If you are passionate about introducing the "Think and Learn" concept in more creative ways, here is the right place for you.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Drive the academics operationally at all the campuses of the region.
- Analyzing the learning gaps of students and proposing the action plans
- Oversee the student's performance & Attendance and teacher's performance & course progress.
- Bridging and supporting the business, sales, and marketing activities in the region
- Solely responsible for Students & Parent satisfaction Index
- Solely responsible for enhancing the Student's Performance across the campuses in the region
- Sharing the Adhoc responsibility of P/L with the Sales team
An ideal candidate should -
- Have a minimum teaching experience of 4-5 years in k10 or k12
- Have driven the business for any education institute with a minimum experience of 5 years
- Be skilled at developing standard operating procedures, service standards, and systems
- Be a self-driven quick learner and show adaptability to new concepts, tools, and technology.
- Impeccable communication skills - verbal and written
Basic qualifications - Graduate / Postgraduate / PhD in the field of science.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.