Senior Talent Scout at Byjus
Views:754 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
BYJU'S - Program Manager (10-17 yrs)
BYJU's is the largest Ed - tech company in the World and Osmo is one of the leading play - based learning platforms in the world. We're looking for a mid - level Program manager who is excited about shipping new educational experiences for kids. The role would help designers develop new products by being the interface between them and our manufacturers. This role also tends to drive the program schedule and margins.
The role is based out of Bangalore, India but it would need to interface with various teams in the US, SE Asia and India. The role would also entail a fair bit of travel. The ideal candidate should be able to tackle road - blocks in a Program Manager capacity.
What will your work at Osmo look like :
- Manage the educational products project schedule, timelines, margins for technology driven programs
- Ability to interface with Operations/Logistics and Design on deliverables
- Work with key stakeholder teams to update statuses and timelines, discuss and mitigate risks.
- Provide leadership teams with updates and communicate risks and timeline impacts where needed.
- Provide guidance and focus for team members as needed. Seek out guidance from other teams as needed.
- Manufactured and shipped paper/packaging or plastics products from India
- Lead end - to - end product development right from concept/design till testing and evaluation
- Deliver NPD projects as per budget and delivery timelines
- Ability to tackle road - blocks in projects.
- Proficient in Excel, Google Sheets
- Ability to communicate (verbal + email) clearly across multiple time zones
- Understanding of hardware development timelines and processes
- Ability to interpret BOM costing and forecasting
- Full - time Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electronics) from a reputed university
- Experience in developing RFQs and taking it ahead with Suppliers for getting feasibility check and costings
- Knowledge about certifications and regulatory compliance for the Project
Good to have skills :
- At least 10+ years in Project/Program Management
- PMP Trained or PMP Certified
- Excellent team player with Sense of ownership
- Experience working cross functionally with tech and non - tech teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.