Talent Acquisition Consultant at Byju\\\'s
Views:1801 Applications:552 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:314
Byju's - Product Manager (2-6 yrs)
As a part of the Byju's classes product management team, you will be responsible for setting direction and driving major strategic and tactical product initiatives. He / She will work closely with the senior product leadership to outline strategy, define features, build roadmaps, and work with all teams on the product development efforts, and will strive to set the product and the company on a course to stay relevant and valuable in the long term.
Must Have Skills :
- First Principle Product thinking - Ability to think strategically around business and customers and deep dive into customer pain points.
- Logical bend of mind - Ability to handle ambiguity and solve problems. Highly data driven and make decisions based on data and qualitative evidence.
- Good story teller - Ability to create and sell a story, motivate everyone in the team towards a vision
- Execution focused - Ability to infuse execution and define milestones closely working with the engineering team.
- Strong communication - Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of organization.
- Honest - Ability to acknowledge and accept mistakes, seek help when in need
- Dependable - Ability to stand by the team and seen as a source of stability and reassurance by other team members
- Taste of Design - Work with design team to create smooth, enjoyable experiences for users for products across age groups
- 2+ years of Industry experience and 1 year of Product Management experience in a leading consumer internet company or startup managing products
- Educational Qualification with a strong academic record, in Computer Science or a related field such as Math, Physics, Engineering, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration. Masters preferred
- Demonstrated capability of building a seamless and pleasurable consumer focused product with a strong understanding of the Indian consumer needs.
- Knowledge in developing elegant and simple feature functionalities which delivers world-class user experience.
- Define the product vision after speaking to customers, working with other Product Management team members and business stakeholders.
- Conducting industry and competitive analysis, market and user research to understand the emerging trends in the ed-tech industry to identify new opportunities
- Lead product discovery with designers, engineers and business stakeholders to identify and solve for user value, usability, technical and business risks
- Transform user and business problems into validated solutions using technology, data science and analytics, support processes and marketplace policies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with stakeholders. Work closely with Engineering and Business to drive Product roadmap
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks in sprint. Prior experience working with engineering through a complete technology product lifecycle.
- Strong data-driven analytical skills and be able to operate and thrive with partial information and ambiguity
- A track record of working in successful product teams with million + users
- Have business and tech savvy and provide thought leadership by monitoring industry and technology trends
- Must be an innovative, strategic thinker and must be able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with changing priorities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.