Talent Scout at Byjus.com
Views:2611 Applications:390 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
Byjus - Manager - Social Media - Content Strategy (5-7 yrs)
About BYJU'S (Think & Learn Pvt Ltd) :
- BYJU'S is the world's largest ed-tech company and the creator of India's most loved school learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in LKG, UKG, classes 1 -12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET and IAS.
- BYJU'S launched its flagship product, BYJU'S - The Learning App, for classes 4-12 in 2015. Today, the app has over 75 million registered students and 5.2 million annual paid subscriptions. With an average time of 71 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day from 1700+ cities, the app is creating a whole new way of learning.
- The Disney. BYJU'S Early Learn App was launched in June 2019, a special offering from BYJU'S for students in LKG, UKG and classes 1-3 featuring Disney's timeless characters. In early 2019, BYJU'S acquired Osmo, a Palo Alto-based maker of educational games to transform the whole offline to online learning experience. In 2020, BYJU'S also acquired WhiteHat Jr., an Indian edtech company that offers interactive coding courses for students. BYJU'S is also the official sponsor of the Indian Cricket Team.
- Delivering world-class learning experiences, programs from BYJU'S are making learning contextual and visual. The apps have been designed to adapt to the unique learning style of every student, as per their pace and style of learning. BYJU'S is paving the way for new-age, geography-agnostic learning tools that sit at the cross-section of mobile, interactive content and personalised learning methodologies.
- At BYJU'S, our learning products have enabled millions of students across the globe to take the initiative to learn on their own and fall in love with learning. Our dedicated team works towards ensuring that every child everywhere can keep learning to reach their true potential
Is crafting quirky, relevant and appealing moment marketing creatives your forte? Are you among the first to catch up on social media trends? Can you use these superpowers to spearhead a social media strategy that will appeal to students and parents? If yes, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a social media manager who can conceptualize and implement social media content strategy for our Instagram and Facebook pages.
We are looking for a social media manager to grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
You will be responsible for ideating campaigns, interesting concepts and creating original text and video content that are in sync with the latest trends and resonates with the millennials ultimately leading to increased engagement with the brand, and a greater brand recall. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to establish our brands voice and messaging.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don't yet know us.
- Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyer
What are we looking for :
We are looking for people who :
- Have 5-7 years of proven working experience in social media management for brands. Agency experience preferred.
- Proven track record of having devised and implemented social media campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Hands-on experience using social media tools used for scheduling, analysis, social listening etc.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.