Senior Manager Talent Acquisition at Byjus
Views:171 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Byju's - Manager/Senior Manager - Total Rewards - XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD/SIBM/IMT/MDI/XISS/XIM (4-10 yrs)
We are keen to onboard with bright HR professionals who would be responsible for running multiple central HR Projects in Total Rewards COE ( with an analytical slant ) across the organization.
Depending upon the level & grade, one may handle all or part of these responsibilities as part of the team.
Minimum Qualifications and experiences :
- Minimum 8 years of progressive experience in sizable MNCs / Large organisations / HR Consulting organisations - HR function, with at least 4 years in a Compensation and Benefits field
- Solid experience in the field of Total Rewards, encompassing designing competitive compensation models
- MBA in HR (Full Time Mandatory) from Tier 1 Institutes (XLRI, SCMHRD, MDI, XISS, XIM ideally)
- Demonstrated ability to partner and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organisation as well as ability to operate well within a high performing team
- Excellent written, oral and positive influential interpersonal skills required
Job Location : Bangalore
Reporting To : Vice President - Total Rewards
Role & Responsibilities :
- Drive the philosophy, design, implementation and scaling of a compensation and reward strategy that effectively motivates and retains great talent
- Participate in rewards surveys and analyse resulting data in determining BYJU's competitive position along with the competitive positioning of the role, individual jobs and develop pay ranges
- Understand business and talent context, to evaluate the prevalent rewards trends (cash, incentive, benefits & equity). Enable decisions point through deep analytical insights and recommendations for current talent compensation positioning, new hire salaries, etc.
- Lead the benefits and employee policy portfolio for BYJU's - benchmark best practices, assess internal organizational needs, design/co-create the best in class benefits and policies for BYJU's employees and FTC's
- Support key / strategic initiatives with large scale program management which includes budgeting, financial impact analysis and scenario planning to evaluate optimal solutions and implementation plans
- Deployment of various rewards programs to drive organizational performance through world-class practices of governance and employee experience
- Identify issues, develop and socialize recommendations to business key stakeholders in tackling difficult rewards cases