Senior Manager Talent Acquisition at Byjus
Views:777 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Byju's - Manager/Senior Manager - Talent Management - XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD/SIBM/IMT/MDI/XISS/XIM (3-7 yrs)
We are keen to onboard with bright HR professionals who would be responsible for running multiple central HR Projects in Talent Management COE ( with an analytical slant ) across the organization.
Depending upon the level & grade, one may handle all or part of these responsibilities as part of the team.
Minimum Qualifications and experiences:
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in sizable MNCs / Large organizations / HR Consulting organizations - HR function with at least 2 years within a strategic talent management and organizational development organization
- MBA in HR (Full Time Mandatory) from Tier 1 Institutes (XLRI, SCMHRD, MDI, XISS, XIM ideally)
- Track record in initiating and executing Talent Management strategies and programs that deliver tangible short- and long-term business impact
- Demonstrated ability to partner and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organisation as well as ability to operate well within a high performing team
- Excellent written, oral and positive influential interpersonal skills required
Job Location : Bangalore. Complete Work from Office
Reporting To : Lead - Talent Management
Role & Responsibilities
- Partnering with senior management to develop and implement an organizational development strategy and structure that ensures organizational efficiency and effectiveness, promotes employee engagement, and builds a strong organization culture
- Leading specific projects under HR leaders in Country in area of Manpower Planning & Forecasting, Organization Design & Hierarchies and succession planning etc.
- Partner with Business Leader and HR leaders in Country to initiate, build and execute comprehensive Talent strategies which address multiple complex and diverse business imperatives
- Partner with Senior Leaders and HRBP to identify, build and implement solutions to address key Talent Gaps needed to accelerate Talent pipeline and bench strength in Country
- Partner with HRBPs to build organizational capability and accelerate future Talent readiness, with a focus on key talents and critical roles
- Lead implementation of key Global Talent processes including Performance Management and Talent Reviews in Country
- Ensuring talent processes are implemented, communicated, and integrated across the business
- Lead talent management metrics work, talent pool management and data consolidation at country level, providing the organization with current and comprehensive view of our talents