Senior Recruiter at BYJU'S
Views:2876 Applications:741 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
BYJU'S - Manager - Finance (1-4 yrs)
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs and available funds for investment.
- Liaison with stake Holders on monthly budget & consumption; prepare variance analysis.
- Engage in bench marking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement.
- Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis.
- Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities.
- Derive Financial Analysis that translate into scalable and global business impact. Serve as a trusted finance partner to our business teams to drive sustainable growth and profitability and provide insights into risks and opportunities.
- Provide custom analytics, simulators and dashboards to allow our business teams to make data driven decisions, move faster and/or plan more effectively
- Provide decision support for day-to-day operational decisions and macro level project decisions through financial analysis.
- Analyze financial results and key performance metrics on a periodic basis to support decision making; build and maintain long-term financial models to understand the viability of projects, analyze expected returns, and support long-term resource allocation
- Apply business judgment and financial insights to assist with decision making
- Support P&L review processes, Identify and communicate risks to hitting goals and recommend optimizations
- Provide sophisticated financial modeling to frame, analyze and provide insight
- Serve as a key stakeholder in the development of the annual operating plan, budgeting and quarterly forecasting
- Work closely with the Corporate finance team to streamline reporting, consolidations
- Create ad-hoc analyses to drive business strategy, improve efficiency and maximize ROI