Byju's - Manager - Digital Marketing - Paid Marketing/App Marketing (3-5 yrs)
Byju's is looking for a qualified Digital Marketing expert to take the lead in developing successful, long-term Mobile marketing strategies for the company.
As a Digital Marketing lead, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for Mobile and Digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. You should also provide forward- thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company web presence.
The role will be based in Bangalore.
- Plan, test, and execute mobile app marketing campaign and responsible for App Growth.
- Develop and execute App Store Optimization strategies
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. Mobile, blogs, and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee our social media accounts
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product, Design and Sales teams to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies. Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
The ability to think strategically and drive execution is essential. Ideally, we are looking for a Mobile Marketing professional who has planned and managed marketing campaigns that promote a company's brand. Also worked on planning campaigns, analyzing metrics and Identifying trends. Previous experience in art direction and social media.
Specifically, the candidate should have:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Mobile marketing campaigns, google ad hoc, social media and display advertising
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B (Multivariate experiments)
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, and Webtrends).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g. Dart, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- International exposure in a Plus