Byju's - Manager - Digital Marketing - Paid Marketing/App Marketing (3-5 yrs)
About BYJU'S (Think & Learn Pvt Ltd) :
- BYJU'S is the world's largest ed-tech company and the creator of India's most loved school learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in LKG, UKG, classes 1 -12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET and IAS.
- BYJU'S launched its flagship product, BYJU'S - The Learning App, for classes 4-12 in 2015. Today, the app has over 75 million registered students and 5.2 million annual paid subscriptions. With an average time of 71 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day from 1700+ cities, the app is creating a whole new way of learning.
- The Disney. BYJU'S Early Learn App was launched in June 2019, a special offering from BYJU'S for students in LKG, UKG and classes 1-3 featuring Disney's timeless characters. In early 2019, BYJU'S acquired Osmo, a Palo Alto-based maker of educational games to transform the whole offline to online learning experience. In 2020, BYJU'S also acquired WhiteHat Jr., an Indian edtech company that offers interactive coding courses for students. BYJU'S is also the official sponsor of the Indian Cricket Team.
- Delivering world-class learning experiences, programs from BYJU'S are making learning contextual and visual. The apps have been designed to adapt to the unique learning style of every student, as per their pace and style of learning. BYJU'S is paving the way for new-age, geography-agnostic learning tools that sit at the cross-section of mobile, interactive content and personalised learning methodologies.
- At BYJU'S, our learning products have enabled millions of students across the globe to take the initiative to learn on their own and fall in love with learning. Our dedicated team works towards ensuring that every child everywhere can keep learning to reach their true potential
Byju's is looking for a qualified Digital Marketing expert to take the lead in developing successful, long-term Mobile marketing strategies for the company.
As a Digital Marketing lead, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for Mobile and Digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. You should also provide forward- thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company web presence.
The role will be based in Bangalore.
- Plan, test, and execute mobile app marketing campaign and responsible for App Growth.
- Develop and execute App Store Optimization strategies
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. Mobile, blogs, and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee our social media accounts
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product, Design and Sales teams to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies. Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
The ability to think strategically and drive execution is essential. Ideally, we are looking for a Mobile Marketing professional who has planned and managed marketing campaigns that promote a company's brand. Also worked on planning campaigns, analyzing metrics and Identifying trends. Previous experience in art direction and social media.
Specifically, the candidate should have:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Mobile marketing campaigns, google ad hoc, social media and display advertising
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B (Multivariate experiments)
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, and Webtrends).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g. Dart, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- International exposure in a Plus