Byju's - Management Trainee - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/FMS/MDI (0-1 yrs)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and execute strategies to improve Supply Chain operations and Sales transformation for Byjus team. They will have complete accountability on the improvement of project performance for the teams assigned to them.
The incumbent will be based in Bangalore and would report to the AGM or Senior Manager.
This position is ideal for someone who is interested in continual learning and self- development.
Also, someone who wants to be part of an organization where technology is the core of everything that is done.
- Multiple stakeholder management
- Working on business side & taking the sole ownership of processes and improvement
- Handle processes across Supply Chain and Sales Transformation
- Work on the business side- Data Analysis and Business Decision making
- 0-1 years of strategy, business analysis or project management experience
- MBA or equivalent degree from a premier institution, graduation in Science, Technology, Commerce or Mathematics
- Skilled in Data Analysis
- Strong ability to establish and maintain internal & external relationships across teams and levels of organization
- A thorough professional with a proactive attitude, capable of thinking in and out of the box, generating new solutions and ideas and implementing the same
- Flexible to work in cross functional teams