BYJU'S - Lead HR Business Partner - XLRI/MDI/SCHMRD/IIM's (4-8 yrs)
We are looking out for Passionate Lead HRBP for Jaipur & Chandigarh
About BYJU'S (Think & Learn Pvt Ltd) :
- BYJU'S is the world's largest ed-tech company and the creator of India's most loved school learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in LKG, UKG, classes 1 -12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET and IAS.
- BYJU'S launched its flagship product, BYJU'S - The Learning App, for classes 4-12 in 2015. Today, the app has over 75 million registered students and 5.2 million annual paid subscriptions. With an average time of 71 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day from 1700+ cities, the app is creating a whole new way of learning.
- The Disney. BYJU'S Early Learn App was launched in June 2019, a special offering from BYJU'S for students in LKG, UKG and classes 1-3 featuring Disney's timeless characters. In early 2019, BYJU'S acquired Osmo, a Palo Alto-based maker of educational games to transform the whole offline to online learning experience. In 2020, BYJU'S also acquired WhiteHat Jr., an Indian edtech company that offers interactive coding courses for students. BYJU'S is also the official sponsor of the Indian Cricket Team.
- Delivering world-class learning experiences, programs from BYJU'S are making learning contextual and visual. The apps have been designed to adapt to the unique learning style of every student, as per their pace and style of learning. BYJU'S is paving the way for new-age, geography-agnostic learning tools that sit at the cross-section of mobile, interactive content and personalised learning methodologies.
- At BYJU'S, our learning products have enabled millions of students across the globe to take the initiative to learn on their own and fall in love with learning. Our dedicated team works towards ensuring that every child everywhere can keep learning to reach their true potential
Job Description :
1. Managing and governing the HR managers - daily and weekly activities like making sure they are meeting their daily/weekly targets, facilitating them with various process etc.
2. The objective of this role is to reduce attrition and increase employee commitment for their unit within target ranges given to them.
3. Come out with creative approaches to maximize employee engagement and reduce attrition.
4. Engaging with business leaders on a periodic basis to reduce attrition and increasing employee commitment
5. Should have team management exposure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.