Byju's - Lead - HR Business Partner - Sales Vertical (4-8 yrs)
About Us :
- BYJU'S - The Learning App is the common brand name for Think and Learn Private Ltd., a Bangalore-based educational technology (Ed-tech) and online tutoring firm founded in 2011 by Byju Raveendran at Bangalore (India). In March 2019, it was the world's most valued edtech company at $5.4 billion. Shah Rukh Khan is the brand ambassador for BYJU'S. In July 2019, BYJU'S acquired the Indian cricket team's jersey rights.
- Byju's is the largest and fastest-growing venture-funded Ed-tech Company founded on the core philosophy of making learning fun and developing a life-long love for learning in young minds. Byju's was valued at over $5.4 billion in its last funding round and has marquee global investors such as Sequoia, Naspers, Chen Zuckerberg Foundation and General Atlantic. Byju recently acquired Osmo, a Silicon Valley-based physical-digital Play Company with proprietary image recognition technology and a suite of - learning through play- products targeting 3-9 year old's.
Role Description :
- We are looking for an experienced HR Professional to join us who will be responsible for applying their business knowledge and human resources expertise to create and drive strategic HR initiatives. He will assist in providing a wide range of HR support and advice for our sales team at a Regional Level.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in the success of the organization by creating and implementing various human resources programs around employee recruitment, retention, performance management, employee relations, training and HR best practices while facilitating a positive relationship between sales team and management.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Work closely with Management and Employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Build and Implement new HR strategies to create a high performance and conflict-free workplace
- Identify training needs, evaluate training programs and help organize training & development initiatives for teams and individuals
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics and resolve any issues that may arise
- Improve job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly and organizing team building activities
- Identify ways to improve policies and procedures
Candidate Profile :
Specifically, the candidate should have :
- MBA/PGDM from Tier-1/2/3 B-School in HR or equivalent field
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist/Business Partner for at least 4 years
- Excellent people management skills
- Prior Experience of working with the large and young sales team
- Deep understanding of human resources policies and procedures
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Excellent communication skills
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Analytical and goal-oriented