Byju's - HR Business Partner - Direct Sales/Inside Sales Vertical (1-3 yrs)
About BYJU'S (Think & Learn Pvt Ltd) :
- BYJU'S is the world's largest ed-tech company and the creator of India's most loved school learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in LKG, UKG, classes 1 -12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET and IAS.
- BYJU'S launched its flagship product, BYJU'S - The Learning App, for classes 4-12 in 2015. Today, the app has over 75 million registered students and 5.2 million annual paid subscriptions. With an average time of 71 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day from 1700+ cities, the app is creating a whole new way of learning.
- The Disney. BYJU'S Early Learn App was launched in June 2019, a special offering from BYJU'S for students in LKG, UKG and classes 1-3 featuring Disney's timeless characters. In early 2019, BYJU'S acquired Osmo, a Palo Alto-based maker of educational games to transform the whole offline to online learning experience. In 2020, BYJU'S also acquired WhiteHat Jr., an Indian edtech company that offers interactive coding courses for students. BYJU'S is also the official sponsor of the Indian Cricket Team.
- Delivering world-class learning experiences, programs from BYJU'S are making learning contextual and visual. The apps have been designed to adapt to the unique learning style of every student, as per their pace and style of learning. BYJU'S is paving the way for new-age, geography-agnostic learning tools that sit at the cross-section of mobile, interactive content and personalised learning methodologies.
- At BYJU'S, our learning products have enabled millions of students across the globe to take the initiative to learn on their own and fall in love with learning. Our dedicated team works towards ensuring that every child everywhere can keep learning to reach their true potential
We at Byju's are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic HRBP with 1 to 3 years of experience in Business HR. The incumbent will be responsible for Interacting with managers and employees in their current organizations (in a reasonably high volume employee set up) to address employee attrition, engagement initiatives.
The incumbent will be based PAN India and would report to the SM HRBP.
Incumbent has to provide insights by doing following:
1. 1:1 connects
2. Innovative group connects with 5-15 people such as HR kiosks, skip levels and the like
3. Acting on inputs from early warning tools such as AMBER (which is a AI based BOT used to gauge pulse of employees)
4. Talking to employees whose performance has reduced to understand reasons and provide help
5. Sharing the insights with the sales managers and helping sales managers to do things to address the BDAs concerns (including modifying their management style and approach)
6. Directly acting on BDAs concerns in cases the concerns are not related to manager behaviours
7. Once in 2 weeks, the HR BP manager (this position) has to evaluate the 15 sales managers in their unit on - team culture- ability. There is a standard report card for this. The HR BP manager has to ensure that he/she daily meets quite a number of BDAs to gather enough information and insights to do this activity so that the rating is seen as both credible and heeling them to improve for the next fortnight by the sales manage
8. Maintaining and completing daily reports on how many BDAs did they speak to, capturing insights and suggested actions to be taken.
Specifically, the candidate should have:
- MBA/PGDM from B-School in HR or equivalent field
- Proven experience as an HR Business Partner for at least 1 years
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Prior experience of working with the large and young sales team