Byju's - HR Business Partner (6-12 yrs)
The Role :
- We are looking for an experienced HR Professional to join us who will be responsible for applying their business knowledge and human resources expertise to create and drive strategic HR initiatives.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in the success of the organization by creating and implementing various human resources programs around talent management, employee recruitment, retention, performance management, employee relations, training and HR best practices.
Key Responsibilities :
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Build and Implement new HR strategies to create a high-performance and conflict-free workplace
- Identify training needs, evaluate training programs and help organize training development initiatives for teams and individuals
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics and resolve any issues that may arise
- Improve job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly and organizing team-building activities
- Identify ways to improve policies and procedures
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.