Byju's - Head - Channel Sales - Revenue/Growth - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-14 yrs)
Byju's - Head - Channel Sales - Revenue/Growth - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS
Job Summary :
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading and driving the revenue through alternate channels which will aim to convert a transactional purchase to an immersive learning experience.
- Incumbents should have strong business sense & understanding of the Indian consumer across different age groups, the idea is to deliver on holistic learning experience through different channels.
- This role would report into Business Head and is based out of Bangalore/Mumbai location.
Key Responsibilities :
- Formulate strategy and figure out different external partners, with the support of other stakeholders necessary to build this channel
- Drive tie-ups with different external businesses, agencies and drive business
- Lead different pilots / experiments, set-up and refine processes along the way
- Build teams internally and set up process required for scaling up business
- Partner with Product, Marketing and Technology teams to ensure all teams work in tandem with the overall growth agenda of the business
Candidate Profile :
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience range is 8-14 years, ideally from Tier 1 MBA institute
- Ability to take full ownership of a project and drive things relentlessly
- Demonstrable ability to partner and communicate clearly with stakeholders at multiple levels
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders and manage relationships
- Prior experience of Business Development and Sales will be preferable