Senior Recruitment Manager at Byjus - Think & Learn Pvt Ltd.
Views:1178 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
Byjus - Corporate Trainer (1-4 yrs)
We are looking for an excellent Corporate Trainer to help employees cultivate their skills and knowledge. You will provide complete training to share your expertise in ways that motivate others.
- Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions.
- Work closely with managers to ensure that training needs are being met.
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement.
- Be updated with current changes in the business scenarios to effectively deliver training modules.
- Create and maintain training related MIS and publish dashboards
- Design and Improve the Training Content for New Hires and OnGoing Training Programs. -Participate in brainstorming sessions to establish key processes and structures.
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions etc.
- Promoting an open knowledge-sharing environment that builds knowledge, skills, and service for the benefit of the organization as a whole.
- Report on the impact and effectiveness of enablement programs relative to sales objectives and results
Skills & Experience :
- Graduates with 3+ years or MBA with 1+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in conducting training is mandatory.
- Proven experience in sales training preferred.
- Strong eye for detail and ability to multi-task
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Experience in EdTech is preferable but not mandatory
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced high growth environment with a demanding time schedule.
-Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint & Excel), knowledge of any instructional software would be an added advantage