Byju's - Business Strategy Role - Tuition Center (1-5 yrs)
The role will be a part of the BYJU'S Tuition Centers Team and would involve working on a variety of key Business Strategy projects for the company.
We are looking for an individual who can strike the right balance between strategic planning and execution and is an excellent problem solver. The role will provide exposure to programs and projects which entail the entire strategy lifecycle starting from creating hypotheses, validating those hypotheses through both qualitative and quantitative research, data analysis, business case development and recommendations to solve critical business problems.
Position is based out of Bangalore.
Key Responsibilities :
- Role will required ability to ideate and design projects/ initiatives across multiple areas like sales pull strategy, marketing, BTL activities, location selection, dashboarding, pilots around value proposition, managing a concept center development
- Strategic thinking ability at fast pace will be key
- Stakeholder and change management will be crucial given that in many initiatives it will require working with the specific functional teams - it will need strong influencing skills
- Ability to take projects from design to development/ execution and hence require strong project management capabilities
- As next step the role could evolve into bigger projects or transitioning in to a functional lead role
- You will be expected to proactively identify improvement opportunities and spearhead the planning and execution of these opportunities
- You will be collaborating with multiple functions within and outside the organization to facilitate execution of key decisions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.