Byju's - Associate Product Manager - Digital Finance Platform (2-4 yrs)
The role of APM in Digital Finance Platform is a new role under the latest team. We work as consultants to entire supply chain arm of Byju- s- identifying redundancies, areas where we can optimize processes and automate routines to save man-hours. Lastly, the PMs are supposed to maintain a good network of vendors and should be abreast with latest technologies and compliance regulations disrupting the Fintech industry in India. Hence, we never shy away from transforming entire processes, and thus our Mantra of Digital Transformation.
Thus, an ideal candidate will be a problem solver at heart, who understands nuances of Consumer lending (or lending in general) and has a knack of building systems by working with large teams towards a singular vision of building the best Fintech company in India
The incumbent will report to Program Manager, Digital Finance.
1. Strategy, Market and Vendors
- Work closely with the Proposition and Platform manager to analyse industry trends of the Lending product set.
- To liaise with the relevant internal stakeholders to ensure that any new arrangements support the needs of the Growth business.
- Scout, explore and evaluate vendors to optimize journeys across frontend (payment app) and backend (LMS/OMS portals) and automate workflows. Negotiate on commercials and plan go live timelines
2. Risk Management, Strategy & Value Management
- Ensure the lending platform set meet the risk requirements in Byju's Digital Finance affordability solutions- report and monitor adherence throughout the full product lifecycle.
- Periodically touch-base with variety of Operational teams (upstream and downstream) to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements including conduct risk, as well as the products are operating efficiently and as expected.
- Willingness to develop understanding by collaborating with various stakeholders and teams. Comfortable with ideas being shared and challenged. Should have patience to work towards a solution where inputs of many people have to be considered, which can be at odds to each other.
3. Customer Experience Definition
- In coordination with various Operations teams that use Digital finance platforms-conduct a regular monitoring of service performance, customer satisfaction, call survey results, complaints and breaches - root cause analysis and rectification of issues.
Candidate Profile :
- 2-4 years of experience in Product management. Knowledge of tools such as JIRA and confluence to liaison with technology / engineering teams
Note: Non PM Candidates with exposure to Consumer lending background in NBFCs/Fintech/Banks experience in relevant roles such as Risk, Analytics, Strategy, Portfolio etc are also preferred
- Experience of program management and best practices (templates / trackers) to track project status, timelines, ownership etc
- Good academic records, preferably in computer science and business
- Excellent oral and written communication and organizational skills
- Driven, self-starter with a passion for excellence
- Proven analytical and quantitative skillsets. Would be expected to do Root-cause analysis, and identify problems through large data-sets
- Commercial focus and attention to detail at the same time