Talent Acquisition Consultant at Byju\\\'s
Views:2252 Applications:538 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:254
Byju's - Associate Product Manager (2-4 yrs)
Byju's - Associate Product Manager
The Company :
- BYJU'S is the world's most valuable ed-tech company and the creator of India's most loved school learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in classes 1 -12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT and IAS.
- BYJU'S -The Learning App, our flagship product, for classes 4-12 was launched in 2015. Today, the app has over 50 million registered students and 3 million annual paid subscriptions. With an average time of more than 1 hour being spent by a student on the app every day from 1700+ cities, the app is creating a whole new way of learning through visual lessons. Disney BYJU'S Early Learn App was launched in June 2019, a special offering from
- BYJUS for students in classes 1-3 featuring Disney's timeliness characters.
- In early 2019, BYJU'S also acquired Osmo, a Palo Alto-based maker of educational games to transform the whole offline to the online learning experience. Delivering a world-class learning experience, programs from BYJU'S are making learning contextual and visual. Other acquisitions include WhiteHatJr, Akash Education and multiple startups.
- BYJU'S is also the official sponsor of the Indian Cricket Team.
Role Description :
- As a part of the product management team at Byjus, you, will be responsible for setting direction and driving major strategic and tactical product initiatives.
- He / She will work closely with the senior product leadership to define features, build roadmaps, and work with all teams on the product development efforts, and will strive to set the product and the company on a course to stay relevant and valuable in the long term.
Must Have Skills :
Product thinking : ability to think strategically around a business and customer
Logical bend of mind : ability to handle ambiguity and solve problems, data driven
Good story teller : ability to create and sell a story, motivate all towards a vision
Execution focused : ability to infuse execution, milestone focused
Strong communication : ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders
Honest : ability to acknowledge and accept mistakes, seek help when in need
Dependable : ability to stand by the team and seen as a source of stability
- 2+ years of Industry and Product Management experience in a leading consumer internet company or startup managing and improving features or products
- Educational Qualification with strong academic record, in Computer Science or a related field such as Math, Physics, Engineering, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration. Masters preferred
- Demonstrated capability of building a seamless and pleasurable consumer focused product with a strong understanding of the Indian consumer needs.
- Knowledge in developing elegant and simple feature functionalities which delivers world-class user experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with stakeholders. Work closely with Engineering and Business to drive Product roadmap
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks. Prior experience working with engineering through complete technology product lifecycle.
- Strong data-driven analytical skills and be able to operate and thrive with partial information and ambiguity
- Have business and tech savvy and provide thought leadership by monitoring industry and technology trends
- Must be an innovative, strategic thinker and must be able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with changing priorities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.