Byju's - Associate Director - Learning & Development (8-15 yrs)
This Person will set up and manage a new training vertical, which will look after cultural and soft skills training of the new sales recruits to make them more efficient in their work. Planning the training schedule by understanding the business requirement of the company, designing a structure to evaluate and assess the result of the training program, and will impart the knowledge and training his team members to make them efficient trainers.
- Setting up and managing a team having multiple hierarchies and enabling them with the skillset and knowledge to give the required training to new sales recruits.
- Setting up an entire training module on soft skills which includes, communication, leadership, responsibility, teamwork, self-motivation, problem-solving, decisiveness, time management etc - Drive, develop and execute training and learning development strategies, build a continuous learning culture and contribute to organizational effectiveness, and support business objectives. - Track the effectiveness of the delivered programs and build analytics to make informed decisions regarding required enhancements to address current/future needs.
- Ensure successful training results and meet the company's objectives.
- Publishing the entire Training plan/calendar for the batch as per the requirement. - Setting up an assessment activity and a reviewing structure to assess the quality of the program and the effectiveness of the team members (Trainers).
- Will be responsible for the different activities during the training program to make the training engaging and interesting for the trainees.
- Must have at least a graduate degree from a good institute along with relevant experience
- Must have worked in or set up a module similar to the above requirement and can present growth or the result of the program he/she was associated with.
- Team handling experience is a must and having knowledge or experience of any kind of direct sales will be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, absolute fluency in the English language along with good presentation skills.
- Able to work well in a team environment and adhere to the highest ethical standards. - Proactive, creative, solution-oriented mindset.