HRBP- Marketing at BYJU\\\'S
Views:1278 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
BYJU's - Assistant Manager - Consumer Market Knowledge (2-4 yrs)
Consumer Market Knowledge- AM
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Translate data analytics and insights to formalize best go to market strategy through immersive exploration, in-depth analysis, and good research across School and Non- school initiatives/campaigns.
- Identify growth opportunities in the business, or potential issues in existing business and recommend specific plans.
- Work closely with the multifunctional partners to develop winning strategies, communication and marketing plans for constantly exploring new opportunities for business growth.
- Identifying key business drivers and deep-diving into big data sets to spot patterns and create findings to shape market strategies.
- Pinpoint tasks where manual participation can be eliminated with automation.
- Systematic approach to plan, create, and maintain data architectures while also keeping it aligned with business requirements.
- Identify opportunities for data acquisition from the right sources and formulate and store optimized data.
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Drive the strategy and the local team to reach the goals and come up with suggestions and scalable ideas that will fit the market and follow them through to implementation.
Desired profile :
We are looking for individuals with demonstrated skills in leadership, analytics, and team orientation, "can-do" attitude, and ability to deliver breakthrough results. Specifically:
- 2-4 years of experience Market Research/Consumer Insight/Analytics
- A Bachelors/Master degree in business, data analytics, or some other degree where you learned the skills required in this work.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Understanding of manipulating multiple data sources (quantitative and qualitative).
- Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
- Collaboration - ability to work with a multifunctional team.
- Proficient in analytics tools like Tableau, Knime etc. to generate valuable business insights for all types of campaigns (School as well as Non-school).
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of transferring market insights into actionable points
- Excellent communication skills, an outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Strong work ethic and discipline
- Paranoia for organization, timeliness and optimization
Salary Offered : 8-11 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.