BYJU'S - AGM - Service & Operations (6-10 yrs)
The AGM-Service & operation will be accountable for developing strategy to drive product adoption, increase customer loyalty, and prevent churn at scale within assigned segments of the customer base.
This role will ensure Byjus customers are enabled with self-service resources, tools,and guided journeys that improve their product and service utilization post-sale. This role will interact with all levels of the organization, from the strategy and planning phase through to communicating results and learnings from lifecycle programs.
Working in close alignment with marketing, product, and support teams, analytics, and campaign orchestrators, this role will contribute to the organization's customer adoption and retention goals.
This position is an individual contributor reporting to the Director, Operations sales.
Job Role & Responsibilities :
- Conduct discovery and opportunity analysis by understanding customer and internal business needs and prioritizing audiences within the customer segment
- Develop a deep understanding of assigned customer segments, including personas, key use cases, customer needs, high value features, and churn signals
- Create strategic plans for driving adoption, loyalty, and reduced churn in assigned customer segments.
- Develop audience playbooks and campaign strategy briefs to be used as tools for creating relevant and personalized experiences that drive outcomes at each stage of the customer lifecycle
- Identify and escalate gaps in the customer journey based on limitations or roadblocks with people, process, or technology; communicate the impact of solving for these gaps
- Analyse customer usage and churn patterns to drive decision making around the adoption marketing plays to run at each point in the lifecycle
- Map messaging and content needs to drive customer action at each stage of lifecycle and contribute to content development in conjunction with Content Manager
- Own customer insights including staying on top of trends, events, and channels to anticipate customer needs
- Establish targets and communicate performance results and learnings to internal teams via QBRs and other channels
- Create and effectively communicate business requirements, project, or campaign briefs to guide relevant execution teams
- Track record of leadership and results in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience creating and managing post-sale marketing programs driving adoption and retention
- Strong analyticalskills with experience using data to drive decision making around audience strategies and programs.
- Experience navigating and driving collaboration in a complex matrixes organization
- Understanding of common customer adoption and retention metrics and KPIs
- Strong presentation skills; experience communicating strategies and results to all levels, including executives
- Experience designing or managing customer programs at the center level.